Éva Littmann graduated from József Attila University in Szeged, from the Faculty of Law.
After obtaining her diploma, she passed the legal adviser examination and some years later the foreign trade legal expert examination. In 2003, she became an EU public procurement expert and she attained public procurement expert OKJ qualification in 2005.
Since 2014, she has been a member of JogArt Partnership of Law Offices.
Area of expertise:
– carrying out public procurement procedures:
- preparation of contract notices launching the procedure as well as documentations
- management of questions and answers within the supply of additional information
- participation in the evaluation of the tenders
- preparation of draft resolutions and minutes
- preparation of expert’s opinion and summaries
- management of contract notices, preparation of the conclusion of the contract
- representation in appeal procedures before the Public Procurement Arbitration Board
– contracts, FIDIC and claim in the field of construction
– public procurement consultancy activities pursued on contracting authority’s and tenderer’s side
– holding trainings, presentations and public procurement expert courses at universities and other educational centers