After graduating from university, dr. Sára Noé-Almási worked as a legal counsel at BIOGAL (now TEVA) Pharmaceutical Works in Debrecen. In 1992, she became a member of Almási and Borsy Law Office seated in Debrecen. From 1st July 2012, she has been the exclusive owner of dr. Noé-Almási Law Office, now seated in Budapest.
On 1st May 2014, she established JOGART Partnership of Law Offices together with colleagues dr. Éva Littmann, dr. András Kecskés and dr. Gábor Zilahy.
Areas of expertise:
- real property law
- economic and commercial law
- company law, management consulting
- labour law
- family law
- child protection, child welfare procedures
- corporate management
- legal background of software development
– representation of Hungarian and foreign companies (construction, technological installation, chemical industry, toy manufacturing and its international trade, public services, IT development, food industry, media, development of hotel and restaurant projects)
– representation of local governments
– employment consultant as a collaborator of an international finance and tax consultancy company